Freitag, 6. Juni 2014

To My Online Friends




Puisi terusan ...

We met over the internet,
Through computers and emails and online chats,
but it really feels like we’ve always been friends,
and I wanted you to know, I’m so glad we met!

The hum and whirl of the modem,
Is music to my ears,
After a long and stressful day
It’s relaxing to know,
I can get online to
Chat with my cyber peers….

You are a face I’ve never seen,
Yet, you are very important to me….
Though there are many miles between us,
You always seem to know how to cheer me up….

Each day I look forward to the mail that you send,
Your words of honesty and kindness has mad you,
My best online friend.

We’ve never really met
I’ve never seen your face
Though I consider you a friend
The best in cyberspace

Somehow we clicked
with more than just a mouse
We have talks over coffee
without leaving the house.

Whenever I struggle with problems
You’re always there
Helping to solve them.

If ever I see you,
my best online bud

I’d give you a smile,
and embrace you with a hug.
To simply say thank you, for all that you do
and for not taking me,
at “face value”

Indriati See - Hofheim im Ried, 11 April 2011

Puisi terusan diatas, masuk dalam mail box saya di tahun 2006 sewaktu saya menjadi anggota salah satu Mail-List. Dengan senang hati saya teruskan kepada teman-teman pengunjung Goeboek Tjinta, semoga pertemanan kita selalu langgeng …

Published in Kompasiana
Image

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen